Attorney Benjamin Porter has been assisting customers win their cases in , Georgia for even more than 10 years. If you have been offered with divorce papers, or if you are taking into consideration declaring divorce, Ben is ready for you. From custody modification to child support enforcement, your Lawyer battles hard for you and your rights.
Need to know if you qualify for a Flat Fee Divorce in , GA? Find out! Starting a divorce is known as being a intimidating time.
If you and your soon to be ex agree on all subjects, your divorce most likely gets approved for a flat-fee rate! Consult with us today to know if you are able to get a flat fee divorce in , GA.
With your in , GA, Attorney Benjamin Porter will provide you with the following documents prepared for your case:
1) Letter to clerk;
3) Complaint for Divorce;
4) Domestic Relations Case Filing Information Form;
5) Notice of Leave of Absence;
6) Domestic Relations Financial Affidavit;
7) Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings;
8) Consent to Trial;
9) Acknowledgment of Service and Waiver of Process;
10) Settlement Agreement;
11) Plaintiff's Affidavit in Lieu of Testimony;
12) Letter to Judge;
13) Final Judgment and Decree of Divorce;